We are extremely excited to announce that CalWave has been accepted to participated in the new Wave Energy Prize! Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)’s Water Power Program, the prize is designed to increase the diversity of organizations involved in Wave Energy Converter (WEC) technology development, while motivating and inspiring existing stakeholders. Learn more about the prize and other participating teams at http://waveenergyprize.org.
- CalWave awarded Small Business Vouchers (SBV) for collaboration with Sandia National Laboratories.
- CalWave Power Technologies Awarded Competitive Grant from the National Science Foundation
- CalWave announced as a winner of US Wave Energy Prize – Thank you letter to our supporters!
- CalWave achieves highest score in the Gate 2 of the US Wave Energy Prize
- CalWave Meets Dr. Steven Chu