CalWave was announced as a semi-finalist in the First Look West Competition! The team is competing in the Ready to Commercialize track for a chance to win up to $150,000 to fund the next stages of the project. We will be representing CalWave at the Annual FLoW Cleantech Competition Judging Finals, DOE Regional Clean Energy Reception and Awards at the California Institute of Technology on May 7, 2014 in Los Angeles, CA. If you are in town, be sure to stop by!
- New years wishes and 2017 highlights.
- Breakout Labs supports CalWave with research grant.
- US Department of Energy awarded CalWave multi-million support to test and validate CalWave’s award winning technology in open water.
- CalWave awarded Small Business Vouchers (SBV) for collaboration with Sandia National Laboratories.
- CalWave Power Technologies Awarded Competitive Grant from the National Science Foundation