CalWave was announced as a semi-finalist in the 2015 MIT Clean Energy Prize Competition! The team is competing in the Renewable Energy track for a chance to win up to $275,000 to fund the next stages of the project. We will be representing CalWave at the Clean Energy Prize Showcase & Awards ceremony on Monday, May 11, 2015 in Boston, MA. Be sure to stop by our booth!
- CalWave awarded Small Business Vouchers (SBV) for collaboration with Sandia National Laboratories.
- CalWave Power Technologies Awarded Competitive Grant from the National Science Foundation
- CalWave announced as a winner of US Wave Energy Prize – Thank you letter to our supporters!
- CalWave achieves highest score in the Gate 2 of the US Wave Energy Prize
- CalWave Meets Dr. Steven Chu