The wave carpet project from CalWave was one of five to be accepted to the novel entrepreneurial R&D program located at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory known as M37. Applicants accepted to the program receive $500k seed investment over two years, process and support network to aid in technology and development in evaluating optimal partners and path to impact, and additional program help with proposal writing, project management, partnerships, and strategy.
- US Department of Energy awarded CalWave multi-million support to test and validate CalWave’s award winning technology in open water.
- CalWave awarded Small Business Vouchers (SBV) for collaboration with Sandia National Laboratories.
- CalWave Power Technologies Awarded Competitive Grant from the National Science Foundation
- CalWave announced as a winner of US Wave Energy Prize – Thank you letter to our supporters!
- CalWave achieves highest score in the Gate 2 of the US Wave Energy Prize